Thursday, February 16, 2006

DEAR CARLA...SOORRRRY!


A certain person I know re-gifted a professional waffle iron this Christmas. Oh we laughed about it, didn't we? If it was still unopened in my pantry next Christmas I would re-gift. Well while I was in NYC Taylor came to watch her siblings and took the thing right out and raved about the PERFECT waffles she had made.

Last Saturday morning I thought, "Hmmmm.....could it work that well. Maybe I should try it. After all, when was the last time I had waffles? Why not? How hard could it be?" Dear re-gifter, it couldn't have been any easier!

There is a scoop that gives you the exact amount of batter to pour on. You pour, shut, turn and wait. When your waffle is exactly (and I mean exactly) right it will let you know with a pleasant "DING". You open....


and "Voila!"

Pretty good. Pretty, pretty, good.

2 Comments:

Blogger Carla said...

So, can I have it back?



Kidding!!!

2/18/2006 07:29:00 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

I will put it on your Christmas list.

2/18/2006 08:43:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Counters