Tuesday, March 14, 2006

For Rita...


I almost forgot but just in the nick of time I remembered to get a picture of my stuff. Well one piece. I should have taken a picture of the stuff on the shelf. Maybe next week. I had another great class. Everything is starting to come together for me. I am not so frustrated at the end of class anymore. Yes!



I have a couple nice pedestal bowls too. You can see how messy my hands are which makes it hard to be handling a camera. Lisa is in the background working on a pitcher she made.


Oh I just stole this pic from Andies blog. It's a good class photo. We were having a little photo fest last night between the two of us.



The ride home was not so satisfying. Lisa got her learners permit and drove all the way home from Salisbury. I seriously don't think I am capable of teaching people to drive. I still can't relax my neck and shoulders. I called John on the way home and when he heard Lisa was driving he made me get off the phone because he said I needed to pay attention. Lisa will be 16 on Saturday!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

I gotta say...my face is really bothering me in all these photos. I have to just get over it.

3/15/2006 01:13:00 PM  
Blogger tuesday night Jen said...

I must say... I'm impressed with the bathroom. You're very talented and you've got a vision there. I'd love to see the progress on your piece of furniture. Cool setup in the studio too. I hope to have as professional a setup someday.

3/17/2006 12:43:00 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Thanks Jen. I'll keep you posted on the piece.

3/18/2006 03:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Counters