Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Pottery Class

At last I remembered to take pictures in my pottery class. Last night was a very satisfying class. Andie Plamondon, our teacher, finally got through to me on several points and I was really starting to connect with the clay. It sounds stupid but its true. The clay and I were working together at ONE point. But I started to get it last session in the 4th class and then 2 more classes and it was over. There's just no way to learn unless you sit down and throw, throw, throw. So I will have to move Andie in. Andie is a great teacher, a talented artist, and we have a lot in common including a love of cosmos and music. Check out her site. Here is Lisa and Andie working together.



It's messy...



Go Lisa...


Voila!

3 Comments:

Blogger handfulofearth said...

Remind me to put on some mascara & hair product next time you bust out the camera!

The Lonesome Trio is supposidly booking an April gig in NYC - we should take the train up & see it!

Lisa should be VERY proud - she did a GREAT job in class!!! Pratt Pratt Pratt, here she comes!!!!

I left a comment on Mike Baggs' page - we should make him a real web site so he can sell through it, and he should submit to Juxtapoz & maybe Giant Robot. Get some publishing under his belt. Tell him to get on it!!!

3/08/2006 09:42:00 AM  
Blogger sista Rita said...

damn, i'd be happy with a friend that liked cosmo's.... i don't think there are any in PA.
Where's your pottery?

3/08/2006 11:14:00 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

You can be our friend Rita. And I'll put my picture on next week when I have a perfect piece. Lisa is ahead of me so naturally i used her for the blog.

3/08/2006 11:20:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Counters