Saturday, May 13, 2006

Case Search

Taylor called me the other day and said a friend had given her the web address of a site where you put in a persons last name and all the court cases regarding them come up. Naturally she plugged in the names of John and I hoping to get some dirt on her parents. She was calling to find out when I had committed theft under $300. I assured her I never had. When I finally got the address and looked at it I was listed as the PLAINTIFF. Meaning complaining party Taylor. I had forgotten all about that. I had my T.V. stolen by a roommate long ago. John only had traffic violations. She was disappointed. Always fun to have some dirt on your parents.

P.S.- Mom, your clean. I checked.

9 Comments:

Blogger spadoman said...

Glad you folks don't know my real name. Uh, Oh......I gotta head off Shutterwi before he reads this and starts a search!

Am I mistaken, or is "Mary" from "Mary"land? How cool is that!

5/13/2006 08:45:00 AM  
Blogger Mark said...

If she is like another Della-Torre I know, she was never from "Virgin"ia.

5/13/2006 11:20:00 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Spadoman- Yes, except for my birth (Denver)I have lived in "Mary"land all my life.

Mark-
Last I heard you are not from "Virgin"ia either.
P.S.- No hyphen in Della Torre

5/13/2006 01:59:00 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

correct - i am a Jersey guy and I often make the hyphen mistake with your last name - when will I learn

5/13/2006 04:47:00 PM  
Blogger handfulofearth said...

I MUST have the web site address NOW!!!!

And Denver, who knew?

5/13/2006 10:47:00 PM  
Blogger John Good said...

Mary,

I'd love to have that web address as well! Please? =)

5/14/2006 09:01:00 PM  
Blogger american soldier ... said...

lol i think i am as eager as everyone else to see this site ... fyi its not that i am not going ... yet ... just no orders have been cut ... so we will see ... (keep your fingers crossed though ;)) ... happy mom day :)!!!

ps - i find that some people down in south prounouce it murlan ...

5/14/2006 10:27:00 PM  
Blogger american soldier ... said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5/14/2006 10:28:00 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Okay, okay everybody. Here it is. But let me tell you it is for the state of MD but I think it would be easy enough to get for the state of your umm...crime?

http://casesearch.courts.state.md.us/inquiry/inquiry-index.jsp

Like you don't know what you've done. You just want to check on all your friends and neighbors and MOTHERS.

5/14/2006 10:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Counters