Thursday, May 25, 2006

Pure Beauty

It's my favorite flowers time of year again. Joy. I love peonies because they are to me so obscenely lush. They also remind me of those flowers you could make out of tissue papers. As a kid we would sometimes use a whole box of Kleenex making them which would really piss-off my mother.



I also came across this rose yesterday. As it was not in one of John's designated rose gardens and my brother had planted it I plucked it for myself. Nature is so giving.



And to top it all off I woke up this morning to a long stemmed red rose from John's garden left by my bed. The day is starting off right anyway.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cinthia said...

So beautiful! You remind me how much I do love flowers, too!

5/26/2006 12:51:00 PM  
Blogger glenda said...

What a luxurious color!

5/27/2006 10:06:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Counters