Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Excellent....

I came home yesterday and when I stopped at the mailbox at the end of the drive to retrieve my mail there was a little yellow post it announcing a package that was left for me in the barn. I was excited. I could smell it all the way at the end of the driveway. There it was on the cooler INSIDE a plastic bag and I really could smell it. Spadoman's great coffee was in da howse!



I was tempted to make some immediately BUT I hadn't slept well the night before. So I waited...


Finally a new day has dawned.




Well dear readers, it was everything he said it would be. I enjoyed a truly great cup of coffee. Lots of flavor and it smelled so yummy. I hadn't had such good coffee since a friend brought some back from Bolivia. Thank you Spadoman.

And speaking of Spadoman, have you checked out his brothers blog ? It goes great with a cup of coffee. Those boys can tell a story.

6 Comments:

Blogger cream said...

Nothing like a cup of good coffee!
I once worked for a guy who bought the cheapest coffee he could find. And as a result, a good meal was ruined by a dismal cup of coffee that left a bitter taste in the mouth.

8/22/2006 01:51:00 PM  
Blogger QUASAR9 said...

Mary - You get your coffee delivered straight from Bolivia??

how about Colombia??
Can't beat a good cuppa coffee

Spadoman - Any chance of posting some across the pond

8/22/2006 05:15:00 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Cream- You are right. There is nothing worse then a bad cup of coffee. I have had many.

Q- Sometimes I get lucky that way.

8/23/2006 07:18:00 AM  
Blogger spadoman said...

Mary....You so kind, I am blushing with pride. I'm so glad you like the coffee. Thank you so very much.

quasar9.... If you are serious about wanting some, e-mail me from the link on my site.

Thanks, now enjoy a cup.

Nice mug! Where did you get that one?

8/23/2006 07:21:00 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

No, thank YOU Spadoman. I'm addicted.
That mug came from a family vacation to Disney World in FLA. It is huge and thats the way I like my mugs.

8/23/2006 08:21:00 AM  
Blogger Margaret III said...

If I have to drink another cup of hazelnut (whole bean, must grind) while I am here at Moms, I am committing hari-kari. I went to the Clearwater Grill & Tavern and got a White & Dark Chocolate Mint the other day (I have a card now, buy 4, get one free!). In desparation, I bought some "one pot" bags of organic breakfast blend and Colombia Supremo, so I would not go insane.

8/23/2006 03:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Counters