Thursday, August 31, 2006

A Gift for Moi?

John and I met some friends in Rehobeth for dinner last Saturday. Big fun.
Here is a picture of some of us. (John, Kevin, Me and part of Jeff). There were about 4 more men w/us that evening. I was having lots of fun. John got a headache.



Kevin is the most creative and sweet person. He recently sent me a whole batch of these beautiful hand-made (by him) cards. I will show them in another post. When we saw Kevin on Saturday he had yet another gift for me. I was so surprised but I do love a gift.



Isn't it beautiful? The dish has too much sun hitting it in this pic but you get the idea. Wait here's another shot.



Isn't that a clever idea? A birdfeeder made out of a silver dish. I adore it. I'm a lucky girl.

Don't forget the round 3 vote by 4pm today!thefollowspot@aol.com- email the name of which Blogger you want deleted from the contest. Don't vote for me! Details here.

7 Comments:

Blogger cream said...

Looks like you had a great time, Mary!
And the birds will be delighted to feed from such an amazing contraption!

8/31/2006 12:32:00 PM  
Blogger dawn said...

Mary,
I do believe your obsessed with snakes now. Anyhow you will probably have the most elegant birds come for the most elegant birdfeeder

8/31/2006 02:01:00 PM  
Blogger Donnie McDaniel said...

It's beautiful Mary. Gonna be some lucky birds.

8/31/2006 06:18:00 PM  
Blogger QUASAR9 said...

Wow!
Love the bird feeder
Mermaid Marymog lucky

I see everone above is well impressed, some lucky birds at your place get to feed on silver

8/31/2006 06:31:00 PM  
Blogger Margaret III said...

A beautiful bird feeder for a beautiful garden. Anne had pics of your garden in full bloom, and that is what she used as her first Creative Memories photo crop subject pages. She did a great job and your garden is to be envied.

8/31/2006 08:41:00 PM  
Blogger Guyana-Gyal said...

Yes, you really are lucky gal :-) I tend to feel lucky most of the time too.

9/02/2006 11:13:00 AM  
Blogger handfulofearth said...

Your work is so gorgeous!! I must order a small piece for myself so I can brag that I knew ye when...

and as always, looking lovely & 25. How do you do it?

9/06/2006 11:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Counters