Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Made it through Round 2! Now Round 3 Vote! Ay!


The results are in for the Big Blogger Contest Round 2
at The Follow Spot
Thank you to everyone who took the time to vote. I know your time is precious but I must say I am getting into it. I am on vacation so I am only getting to the computer once a day to check on things and blog.
SO NOW IT IS TIME FOR ROUND 3 VOTE. Remember I don't want your vote. Vote to delete someone from the contest. (They only get deleted from the contest. There blog is always there to enjoy.)
Votes need to be submitted by Thursday at 4PM.
Remember all votes must be emailed to the following email address – thefollowspot@aol.com- email the name of which Blogger you want deleted from the contest.


Antonio of BruDogHaven
Caren of Laughlafflaf
Darren of DERMAtology
Jill of Adventures of Jill and Clan
Jim of Actormann
Mary of Me
Ryan of Filmdom
Tina of Welcome to Tina's

Thanks

2 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

thefollowspot@aol.com

is the address to email votes to - wanted to make sure you had the right address

8/30/2006 02:15:00 PM  
Blogger Margaret III said...

Mary, beat his butt! He is so nit-picky! WE (I am taking the liberty to speak for all of us involved) ARE paying attention to where to email our votes. I have my votemail all set to go. What a hot video Mark did to delete SGS...I feel sweaty and it's not the change...

8/30/2006 08:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Counters