Sunday, August 13, 2006

Saturday


John and I went to dinner on Saturday night with Jimmy (the owner of the mermaid mosaic) and his wife Maggie. During dinner John and I learned this new pose quite by accident. I cover his double chin and he covers my arm fat. Effective.


After dinner (where I was only able to eat gazpacho due to the root canal I had Friday morning)I was hungry and asked John to stop at this icecream place on the corner and get me a hot fudge cake.




I did not like the look on his face when he got it. It looks like he thinks he will be having some. But as it turned out the same root canal that prevented me from eating much dinner also prevented me from eating much hot fudge cake. Bummer.

4 Comments:

Blogger Guyana-Gyal said...

You and John remind me of the couple next door, happily married.

8/15/2006 08:25:00 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

We try GG. We try.

8/15/2006 03:54:00 PM  
Blogger cream said...

Looks like you had a great time, Mary!

8/18/2006 04:50:00 PM  
Blogger handfulofearth said...

you guys are too cute. as always.

9/06/2006 11:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Counters