Thursday, August 24, 2006

TIME TO VOTE BUT NOT FOR ME

Time to play the new reality blogger game.
Okay friends and family. Time to vote for anyone but me!
Go here and vote off any of the people who are not me.
Here are the people you can vote for.
VOTE before 7pm on Friday, August 25th by sending an email to:
TheFollowSpot@aol.com
List of contestants:
The contestants are:


Antonio of BruDogHaven
Caren of Laughlafflaf
Darren of DERMAtology
Donielle of Triple Time Step
Jill of Adventures of Jill and Clan
Jim of Actormann
Mary of Me
Ryan of Filmdom
Steve of Stephen Gregory Smith
Tina of Welcome to Tina's

Thanks

(I'm nervous and my tummy hurts. Why do I care?)

8 Comments:

Blogger Margaret III said...

Okay, I checked out all the sites, got vibes off each one instantly, have maybe one favorite besides yours. God knows what happened to my original post. Maybe that was when Mom came looking for me to make her a liverwust sandwhich. We had a "cold supper" tonight, but I am going to cook tomorrow. I must buy some wine...

8/24/2006 09:11:00 PM  
Blogger Margaret III said...

I can spell sandwich, as in Earl of. I am really, really tired. Good luck, break leg.

8/24/2006 09:16:00 PM  
Blogger Carla said...

I voted, but not for you of course!

8/25/2006 07:45:00 AM  
Blogger QUASAR9 said...

How am I supposed to decide who to vote out

They haven't sworn
They haven't bitched
They haven't SPAT at me
They haven't kicked the dog

At least on reality TV you know who deserves to bevoted out or kicked out
Though they sometimes win, don't ask me how (The Audience?) - lol!

8/25/2006 04:15:00 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

I know Q. All we can do is check their blogs. Or don't. Just don't vote for me. ;)

8/25/2006 06:39:00 PM  
Blogger QUASAR9 said...

But I want you to WIN!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway Mary here's a little gift for you jam movie
Enjoy!

8/26/2006 05:43:00 AM  
Blogger beachblogger said...

Mary, I tried to not vote for you but the e-mail kept coming back. I voted we kick out bush! peace, peter

8/26/2006 08:16:00 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Quasar- Very cool. I think I will share that.

Beachblogger
That's the best vote of ALL!

8/26/2006 08:54:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Counters