Monday, September 18, 2006

Big Blogger Results and Michael!



Quite an entertaining video. I can see a lot of work when into it. I want to say thank you to everyone who took the time to vote for me. I especially want to thank my voluntary campaign manager Carla and my biggest cheerleader Beth.

I woke up this morning to my phone ringing and was irritated that someone was calling so early until I thought "hey maybe it's Michael". It was! He's still in Kuwait waiting to see where he goes from there. He says it HOT. 120 degrees. He said at night it goes down to 80 degrees and he is freezing and has to put a shirt on. All sand and camels. No green. I said I think you better get used to that. He bought a camera so hopefully I can get a picture here soon. He has access to a computer right now so family members, you can send email if you want. I was very happy to hear from him.

8 Comments:

Blogger QUASAR9 said...

Hi Mary lol!
I bet you are relieved you didn't get vote BIG Blogger

They'll have to change the title:
Best Blogger
Beach Blogger
Blonde Blogger
Boardwalk Blogger


anything but BIG Blogger. lol!

9/18/2006 06:44:00 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Nothing but trouble with comments in my blog still. It says 2 comments but there is only 1. WTF?

Hey Quasar-
I'm glad it's over but it was definitely fun and Marks video's were always entertaining.

9/18/2006 11:11:00 PM  
Blogger No said...

You'll always be the best blogger in my world!

Glad that you heard from your son.

Cheerleader Beth

9/19/2006 12:27:00 AM  
Blogger No said...

I got another e-mail "mailer deamon" in my e-mail box for no apparent reason from your blog...

the blog is haunted, I tell you.

9/19/2006 07:20:00 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Thanks Beth. Blogger is not responding to my requests for help w/my haunted blog.

9/19/2006 08:32:00 AM  
Blogger No said...

Actually, I got another deamon from some other blog as well..damn, maybe it's my blog that's haunted!

9/19/2006 09:14:00 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

It's freaking blogger.

9/19/2006 10:11:00 AM  
Blogger american soldier ... said...

well im glad to hear that you heard from your son ... im sure it was a relief ... i should be heading out in like 10 days ... tell him he's lucky he left from germany ... they say our flight is going to be like 27 hours or something crazy like that ... please keep me updated on his doings ...

9/25/2006 12:31:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Counters