Sunday, September 03, 2006

Ernesto Strikes!

Ah! We were hit by some part of Ernesto and had what seemed like 24 hours of very high winds and rain. Lots of downed trees, a mess in the yard and guess what...33 hours w/no power. It just came back on! More to come...

As if Ernesto wasn't enough it is time to vote for the 3 people you want to STAY in the Big Blogger contest.
All votes for this round must be in by Sunday evening at 9pm. Remember all votes must be emailed to the following email address – thefollowspot@aol.com- email the name of the 3 Bloggers you want TO REMAIN IN THE CONTEST.


Antonio of BruDogHaven
Darren of DERMAtology
Jill of Adventures of Jill and Clan
Jim of Actormann
Mary of Me
Ryan of Filmdom
Tina of Welcome to Tina's

7 Comments:

Blogger Margaret III said...

Thank God that everyone is ok. I went to see Tish & Jason yesterday and Ocean City was on the radio news. They were trying to let the masses know that O.C. was a mess and power was out, not that it would stop anyone from going. On to Big Blogger Contest Vote #4!!

9/03/2006 10:52:00 AM  
Blogger Carla said...

Thank God you're back on line. I got Mom to vote, can you believe it?

9/03/2006 10:52:00 AM  
Blogger Margaret III said...

Did Mom really vote? I don't know about that...read Welcome To Tina's interview of Mark. He says he'd like to see you blog. I'll bet he would. Ha Ha on Mark. Only us sisters get served any of your dish.

9/03/2006 04:06:00 PM  
Blogger QUASAR9 said...

You literally got left with no power for 33 hours???

what out in the sticks, or
everywhere even the big cities???

9/03/2006 07:23:00 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Yes girls I'm back! How dependent am I on my computer. I did get alot of reading done.

Quasar- Yes 33 hours! Parts of Ocean City (a huge tourist destination for Washingtonians and Baltimorians etc.) and my small rural town right across the bay from OC. I am 3 hours from the city so I don't know how they fared.

9/03/2006 07:38:00 PM  
Blogger QUASAR9 said...

"As if Ernesto wasn't enough, time to vote, ..." lol!

9/04/2006 05:36:00 PM  
Blogger QUASAR9 said...

OC - Ocean City???

I thought it was Orange County, I half expected to see you on tv in the next series ...

Anyway, one thing for sure, storms don't bother mermaids,
you'll be in your element
whether water in the ocean
or floods on land ...

9/04/2006 05:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Counters