Sunday, September 17, 2006

I Don'tFeel Like Dancin', Dancin'....

Oh, I have a life. I do. You will never guess how much time I spent on this site.

Just follow these links. I promise it will be fun.

John and Mary 1
John and Mary 2
the children
and again with the children

I could go on and on w/these links but by now you are making your own.
I am grinning like the Cheshire Cat. I seriously need to get well.

Taylor and Sheldon
Michael
Carla and Scott (edit)
Oh and don't forget to push the buttons on the elevator...

Okay now I am tired. Carla that last one was a little sloppy. Don't forget to push the buttons on the elevator while the dancing is going on. It changes the hair-dos.

2 Comments:

Blogger Carla said...

SO very entertaining!!

9/19/2006 10:21:00 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Well thankyou Carla. I couldn't believe I wasn't getting any comments on this one. I was quite amused.

9/19/2006 10:34:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Counters