Monday, April 23, 2007

Meme

I have been tagged by La Bellinamammina. She is interested to know more about me. How flattering.


1. What is your occupation? Artist
2. What colour are your socks right now? Not wearing any.
3. What are you listening to right now? The sounds of morning. Mostly birds.
4. What was the last thing that you ate? A chicken taco.
5. Can you drive a stick shift? YES
6. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be? Purple
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My daughter Taylor
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Of course!
9. How old are you today? 44
10. Favourite drink? I drink water ALL the time but I love a cosmo on the weekend.
11. What is your favourite sport to watch? Only the ones my son plays which right now is lacrosse. Although I do enjoy watching professional swimming and diving.
12. Have you ever dyed your hair? Please...
13. Pets? No longer.
14. Favourite food? Oh I love it all. I really do.
15. What was the last movie you watched? The Science of Sleep.
16. What was the last book you read? A Confederacy of Dunces
17. What do you do to vent anger? Yell.
18. What was your favourite toy as a child? A baby doll named Manicotti which my mother had recently made (manicotti that is) when I received the doll thus the name. It was good.(Again I mean the manicotti was good. I mean the doll was too but...)
19. What is your favourite, fall or spring? Spring
20. Hugs or kisses? Both please.
21. Cherries or blueberries? Cherries
22. Do you want your friends to leave you comments? Yes, pleaseā€¦
23. Who is the most likely to comment? BlogFriends
24. Who is least likely to comment? Dont know
25. Living arrangements? Little house.
26. When was the last time you cried? The other night. Tired.
27. What's on the floor of your closet? Shoes
28. Who is the friend you have had the longest? John.
29. What did you do last night? Watched Sopranos with John.
30. Favourite smells? The ocean, John and walking into the house to the smells of food cooking.
31. What inspires you? Anything can.
32. What are you afraid of? Hurt coming to my children.
33. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Spicy
34. Favourite dog breed? Weimeraner
35. Number of keys on your key ring? 10
36. Number of years at current job? I've been working in mosaics a while but on my own just this last year.
37. Favourite day of the week? Friday.
38. How many states/countries have you lived in? One country, 2 states. Boring me.
39. Favourite holidays? ANY!
40. Ever driven a Motorcycle or heavy machinery? Nope.

Now I should tag 5 people. But I will let you tell me about yourself only if you like. I am curious about all of you. Really.

13 Comments:

Blogger bluegrrrrl said...

Interesting tidbits about you! But I cannot imagine you as a yeller!

4/23/2007 08:09:00 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Ah Bluegrrrl. Imagine 4 kids...Really it is not that bad. I mean I do try to express my anger as opposed to stifling it. But really only w/family. Your safe.

4/23/2007 08:20:00 AM  
Blogger Peacechick Mary said...

44 - that's the very best age ever! Of course, I say that about all ages. Thanks for sharing yourself with us. Yell on, I say.

4/23/2007 08:31:00 AM  
Blogger Akelamalu said...

I popped over from La Bellina Mammina's place. Great answers.

4/23/2007 09:38:00 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Peacechick- Thanks for the vote of confidence.

Akelamalu- Thanks for stopping by.

4/23/2007 10:16:00 AM  
Blogger Shrink wrapped scream said...

Any mother of four would go insane without yelling!

4/23/2007 11:25:00 AM  
Blogger Rebel Reaper said...

Ummmm...So this would have been okay at first, but how did you get to 40 questions without going off on the one that had you do this? Ten would have been fine, but damn!!!!! That is kinda like listening to Dubya, can't take that much! *Smirk* But a good job was done by you. Strong woman!

The Rebel Reaper.

4/23/2007 12:55:00 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

SWS- Exactly!

Rebel- LOL! You are so right! You made me laugh when I read your comment.

4/23/2007 03:14:00 PM  
Blogger Kvatch said...

21. Cherries or blueberries? Cherries

Oy...what a silly question. You can't ask that without including at least one fuzzy berry: Ras-black-huckle-straw-whatever-berry. :-)

BTW, not sure why this didn't happen before, but I "rolled" you a day or two ago.

4/23/2007 09:32:00 PM  
Blogger la bellina mammina said...

Enjoyed your answers!! Usually I feel better after yelling too;-)

4/23/2007 09:41:00 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Kvatch- In truth, how can you not like all the berries?
Thanks Kvatch for adding me. I've had you on my feed but I will get it in gear and add you to my roll. I'm just lazy.

La bellina- Sometimes you have to let it out.

4/24/2007 12:41:00 AM  
Blogger Katie McKenna said...

So much fun to read and get to know more about you!

4/24/2007 10:41:00 AM  
Blogger The Future Was Yesterday said...

Good Lord! I've been asked fewer questions just before I was thrown in the drunk tank!:)

4/24/2007 10:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Counters