Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Oops...I was tagged again.

I am very honored to be tagged for the "Thinking Blogger Award" by Shrink Wrapped Scream. (The title alone should tell you how entertaining Carol is.) Wow. Is there some mistake here? I'm sure that's what everyone else is saying too. Shrink-wrapped scream was tagged for this award (and rightly so) and she in turn had to tag five people for the same. So guess what everyone....

I need to tag and link 5 other blogs that make me think....(well this task is making me think thats for sure). I have to say that all the blogs I've linked to make me think which is why I link. All my political blogfriends not only make me think but they teach me so much. I am not anywhere near as politically smart as any of them as my participation or comments (or lack thereof) so pitifully displays.

Okay so back to the task....

I must start with Mark Minnick's blog The Follow Spot. He brought me into blogging w/an interview of my sister. I had so much FUN reading his blog that I started my own. He has a unique way of looking at things and wether you are interested in theatre or not you can't help laughing at his posts.

Next I have to say Godsylla. There is nothing that Alice doesn't know. Everytime I go I learn something new OR I have a great time. She absolutely won my heart w/ Bodyslices. Very cool stuff over there. I want to be her neighbor.

Coffee Messiah always has something new to turn you on to. Good tunes to download which I appreciate v.much AND he's got the ultra cool peace Chucks.

Ramblings From the Outside of Nowhere is my next pick because she is so down to earth, real and caring. I like to ramble with her.

I could do this all day and tell you what I like about everyone in my sidebar. I am sorry that I can only list 5. There is one I can't end the list without mentioning and I doubt he will care to be tagged but he's a grown man and can (and does) do as he pleases. The Future Was Yesterday. He tells it like it is and can tell a story like no other. He can be onry (ha) but he has a heart of gold. He's just the best.

So to those I didn't tag I would tag you all. I really would. But you may well be happy that I didn't. There are some more rules. To those I did tag...good news! I won't be available to blog all next week so I will never know if you didn't follow-up.(Who are we kidding. I will be peeking. But do as you will my feelings won't be hurt.) So here are the additional rules:

1 People should only respond to this if they are tagged.

2 Those who have been tagged, should now list five blogs that they themselves find makes them think, as well as also including a link to this post, so that people can easily find the origin of this award.

(Hope I didn't mess that part up. Being the thinker that I am I am slightly confused. I'm sure its a fairly simple task though.)

4 Comments:

Blogger Peacechick Mary said...

Excellent bunch of bloggers - every one.

4/25/2007 05:44:00 PM  
Blogger Coffee Messiah said...

Thanks, although I'm more a "muddler" myself!

Will post Fri!

4/26/2007 07:48:00 AM  
Blogger Alice said...

aw Mary, thanks!

:)

I'm honored!

4/26/2007 10:14:00 AM  
Blogger Mark said...

what am i supposed to do??? HUH?

4/27/2007 10:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Counters