Tuesday, June 26, 2007

2 blogs.

I am in such a big hurry this morning. I have to take my cat to the vet for a check-up and it took me all morning to find her. She must know whats up. I did indeed find her and she is in a holding cell as we speak.

So real quick check out these 2 posts when you have a chance. The first is Random Art of Kindness by Yh8? (BTW YH8? will be contributing some artwork to the Peace Blogswarm).

The 2nd is over at Life's Journey which I am sure most of you already read. It's an interview w/questions asked by
TUA and answered by Betmo. It was actually posted yesterday but I just got to it this morning. In case you missed it go check it out.

5 Comments:

Blogger QUASAR9 said...

Betmo for President!

6/26/2007 10:32:00 AM  
Blogger QUASAR9 said...

Get That Peace Train rolling!

6/26/2007 10:32:00 AM  
Anonymous Rodrigo said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

6/26/2007 11:39:00 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Quasar- Exactly. She's one smart cookie.

6/27/2007 06:32:00 AM  
Blogger betmo said...

you guys are sweet :)

6/27/2007 09:11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Counters