Friday, November 02, 2007

Kissing Booth



Who couldn't have guessed that this would be the chosen costume for my 14 y.o. I knew it as soon as I saw it that he would choose this one. I walked by it and didn't mention it. After lots of looking and touching he came to me with the kissing booth.
Johnny and his friends walked the streets w/the throngs of kids out in the OTHER neighborhoods. They didn't trick-or-treat. Just walked through the crowds in their costumes and hung out.

Lisa bought the gear for a flapper but I havent seen any pics yet and she got ready for her party at a friends. I just buy the stuff. Don't necessarily get to see it.

I did a little video and got it uploaded but when I go to add it it's not available. This video stuff is not coming easily to me. I've given up on the editing program for a while. I only have so much time.

13 Comments:

Blogger dawn said...

It's a great costume! I have to tell you with the kids growing older Halloween is transforming. I only half decorated my cubicle in front of my door and came home to find it completly finished my oldest did it on his own and I was so proud. I know you understand what I mean.

11/02/2007 10:18:00 AM  
Blogger Robert Rouse said...

Sometimes YouTube can take up to half an hour before it is ready to be embedded. You might want to check again.

11/02/2007 10:57:00 AM  
Blogger Fran said...

What a fun costume~ Well done

11/02/2007 11:55:00 AM  
Blogger Dizzy Dezzi said...

Creativity really runs in this family! Cool costume.

11/02/2007 01:51:00 PM  
Blogger Babzy said...

Your son is a genius.

11/02/2007 02:35:00 PM  
Blogger CHEWY said...

Oh, oh, oh! My nephew will be 14 next year. Gotta make one of these; his mother will hate it (her little boy growing up).

Umm... er... why is that girl sticking out her tongue? It's K-I-S-S-I-N-G not L-I-C-K-I-N-G.
LOL!

11/02/2007 02:46:00 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

Babe magnet (the costume AND the guy). Better watch out, mom!

11/02/2007 04:26:00 PM  
Blogger Gary said...

Smart boy! I bet he got lots of smiles and kisses.

11/03/2007 01:17:00 AM  
Blogger Shrink Wrapped Scream said...

What a brilliant costume, although I seriously doubt that this handsome lad needed it!!

11/03/2007 06:18:00 AM  
Blogger Cream said...

What a clever guy! Getting kissed and charging for it?

11/03/2007 07:54:00 AM  
Blogger TomCat said...

LOL, Mary! But I don't wanna kiss him!! When is it YOUR turn in the booth? ;-)

11/03/2007 05:09:00 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Dawn- That's sweet. I do understand. You done good.

Robert- I used google video. Maybe that was my first mistake.

Fran- He just told me he's wearing it again next year.

Dezz- That and a good sense of humor!

Babzy- Exactly!

Chewy- His mother will hate it? I guess by #4 I'm jaded and I am simply amused. It was some smart thinking.

Carol- I know it!

Gary- Well when the report came in, yes he did get many kisses from all ages.

SWS- Yea, you don't need much at that age do you?

Cream- No, no they were free. Gladly.

Tomcat- LOL. My man won't let me get in it for any price.

11/03/2007 06:34:00 PM  
Blogger la bellina mammina said...

Great costume - so maybe I can 'pinch' it for my costume next year?;-)

11/05/2007 03:46:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Counters