Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Summertime....

I don't know why I don't live somewhere were the weather is warm all year. I feel so energized.

I do a little gardening everyday. My flowerpots are all filled.



John's rose garden is AT it!



My garden in the back field is filled with new plants and we planted some new trees back there. It's a great view from the studio.

Speaking of the studio Lisa and I are working on a mailbox. I am really liking how it's turning out.



Here's how the other side will go.

7 Comments:

Blogger Krissy Doyle said...

Kevin and I did alot of gardening this weekend. It was so lovely! The mailbox is pretty cool!

5/27/2008 10:55:00 AM  
Blogger Brandon said...

Those are really nice pictures. I had to enlarge them to get the full effect!

5/27/2008 11:41:00 AM  
Blogger Carol said...

Wowsers! Those are SOME roses!!!

And that is QUITE the mailbox!!! Beautiful work, Mary. I want one!

5/27/2008 06:19:00 PM  
Blogger enigma4ever said...

I love the steps and the garden...and the Mailbox...soooooo cooool....( someday I want a WAVE ...on something...)

5/28/2008 12:03:00 AM  
Blogger Shrinky said...

You are so creative Mary, your studio looks FABULOUS.. and thoses pots are a riot of colour, truly beautiful. Yes, the sun makes such a difference to your mood, doesn't it? It's been raining for days here (sigh). Be sure to post a pic of that mailbox when it is finished - it's shaping up nicely, I would never even have thought of such an unique idea. Smile.

5/28/2008 08:44:00 AM  
Blogger CHEWY said...

(clapping hands) Love the mailbox! Moon and sun pulling the tides. I enlarged your pots and garden to get a better look. (smile)

5/28/2008 02:25:00 PM  
Blogger Hayden said...

The mailbox is a GREAT project! I want to try one! Watching your stuff grow just makes me want to play with all of the pretty stones and tiles...

5/30/2008 10:08:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Counters