Monday, September 15, 2008

An brief interval of relaxation

Days are flying by in busy-ness lately. I am always texting, checking myspace or facebook to communicate with the 3 older children and with my youngest I have to drive him somewhere to get an isolated moment with him. I try to encourage the kids in some direction or help them solve some life dilemma. I'm juggling the housework, office responsibilities, my studio stuff and now! my class.

What a treat it is when the annual Assateague Island camping trip rolls around. My class schedule made it pointless to actually set up camp and stay the night (booo) BUT I was still able to visit Saturday night and enjoy a near perfect day Sunday. Beautiful, beautiful and lots of laughing with really good friends.














5 Comments:

Blogger Antonio said...

I'm so glad you got to spend at least some time there.

9/15/2008 10:43:00 AM  
Blogger Donnie McDaniel said...

Hi Mary!!!! I hope all is well with you. I'm dealing with the double punch of two storms once again. '05 DEJA VU to the MAX!!

9/15/2008 01:09:00 PM  
Blogger dawn said...

Wow I just realized how long we've been in touch by your annual trip. I'm glad you got sometime there. How is Michael?

9/15/2008 01:49:00 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Antonio- Me too!

Donnie-So good to hear from you again! Hope its all good.

Dawn-Good news! Michael is getting out in a few short weeks. (sigh)

9/18/2008 11:58:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a nice looking group and friends,,laughs are great therapy and spiritual medicine love a friend and pet the dog,,,,JOE

9/21/2008 08:28:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Counters