Tuesday, September 23, 2008

It's a Beautiful Day in Neighborhood

I like to try to be a positive person. Otherwise I can get really down. There are too many things that can get you down so I try not to dwell there OR mark them with a post. Today though, I need to just say that credit card fraud, possibly identity theft, FUCKING SUCKS!!!!! The people who perpetrate these acts need to get a life. I'd like to say something along the lines of "I will hunt you down and kick your fucking ass." but that seems to be straying way too far from my mark of sunshine and happiness. So anyway, it's a hassle, a headache, and a pain in my ass but...I got this. And FUCK YOU!
(deep breath) Thank you. That felt good. I am feeling the love again.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Kvatch said...

I am feeling the love again.

I'm glad. I hate to have to come over there and kick your hateful ass! ;-)

9/23/2008 06:17:00 PM  
Blogger WT said...

I empathise with you, it's happened to us. And strangely enough, it was done from America!

9/23/2008 07:27:00 PM  
Blogger enigma4ever said...

Hey we should all be pissed and ready to kick some ass....

but first ..
hope all is well..
many hugs..

9/24/2008 12:09:00 AM  
Blogger la bellina mammina said...

Not to mention all those fake emails asking for your details so they can deliver a package of a sum of 'money'.... Have you ever got those emails. It Sucks!

9/24/2008 09:57:00 AM  
Blogger dawn said...

Mary,
I just went thru a hacker taking my debit card number and charging my bank acount 23.99 a month for the last 4 months and I didn't notice because it was so small and I use my debit alot. Thankfully the bankl reimbursed me and I csught it. I did research on the company and it's a total scam but they take so little at the time that people don't notice. I think we should kick all there asses.

9/24/2008 11:20:00 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Kvatch- Good to know you got my back:)

WT- I still don't know where mine started but it ain't over yet.

E4E- It's always something and we just have to keep on kicking ass.

La Bellina- Oh I get those emails alright. I feel like I'm really aware and on my toes but they got me good.

Dawn- My debit was just the start. So yeah, I'm ready to kick some ass! Let's go!!!!

9/24/2008 09:20:00 PM  
Blogger Hayden said...

Ughhh. GET 'EM! no love needed, it's an ugly crime.

9/24/2008 09:22:00 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

Sorry. That sucks.

9/25/2008 10:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Counters