Saturday, October 18, 2008

Aunt Lynn


I had a really lovely visit from my fathers sister this week. It had been a really long time since I had seen her. She is a very postive, strong woman whom I admire. My father passed away in 2000. My Aunt Lynn gave me a little bit of my dad, not just in talking about him but also in the ways she is like him. Her visit also reminds me that there really is strength in family. Everyone has something to offer. I hope our visits will not be so few and far between in the future.




2 Comments:

Blogger Joanne said...

Those connections run deep, don't they? How nice that you have that great connection to your dad!

10/19/2008 09:42:00 PM  
Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

Good to see you have people who make you feel good.

10/20/2008 10:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Counters