Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Do I even remember how to do this?



Wow. Where have I been? School. Non-stop. I am in 2 summer classes right now. Already finished a 6 week accelerated class. After these summer classes I will be done with all my gen eds and will just be doing art. Yeah!!!! Other than the academic classes I've been in my glory. Drawing, painting, photo, ceramics, sculpture. I love it all. However, there is little to no free time. It's all good though.

I went to the harbor here the other day and took a few pics. Most creative thing I've done lately as my summer classes are non-art. Let's see if I can remember how to post a pic.













Anyway. It's a start.

5 Comments:

Blogger willowtree said...

Hey, it's only been 8 months, that just the blink of an eye!!

(I should mention that I'm talking about Rip Van Winkle)

7/08/2010 03:42:00 AM  
Blogger Coffee Messiah said...

Nice to see you're still around and learning the arts still!

That last photo is something else.

Thanks for stopping by and saying hello.

Cheers!

7/08/2010 04:46:00 AM  
Blogger Antonio said...

". . . little to no free time." I guess that means no camping out with the wild horses?

7/12/2010 11:34:00 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Not looking good but you never know. Actually this sem might end just in time.

7/12/2010 12:33:00 PM  
Blogger Their Mom said...

Love the close up of the fingers...

Sometimes life's responsibilities feel like a tsunami (gurgle, gurgle) and then, all the water goes out to sea. What a feeling! Relief, but then you don't know what to do next.

7/13/2010 02:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Counters