Friday, January 07, 2011

Change Needed

I would like to freshen up this place and give my blog a new face but my problem continues to be time. I don't want to start messing with things that I can't finish. I have it on my list though. I want my blog to focus more on creative projects.

My winter break has so far been jammed packed playing catch up with all the things I can't get to during semester. This time of year it's doing the end of year bookkeeping for the business and taxes. I imagined myself engaged in all kinds of creative endeavors but no such luck so far. Before you know it I will be pack in class. (Ugh) Not looking forward to it. The good news is I am really down to my last 2 semesters. Unfortunately I will be doing a course overload and even though I tell myself I can do it, I have my doubts. Studio classes are very time consuming and all the enthusiasm in the world won't create more time.

3 Comments:

Blogger Hayden said...

You're over the hump, Mary. Just two more semesters...... you'll be through before you know it, and back here powering through changes and leaving us all awed by your creativity.

1/17/2011 12:09:00 PM  
Blogger Coffee Messiah said...

Glad to hear you're winding down - time is elusive, no matter what you are doing - at least, that's how it's going here and all I do is work for the man ; (

Cheers!

1/30/2011 05:34:00 PM  
Blogger Gary said...

Do what you need to and we'll be here.

2/23/2011 11:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Counters